Please call us for immediate service.
Receive a FREE quote today!
Don't get blown away by prices.|
Buy Factory Direct!
Storm window panels
are the least expensive type of approved storm protection.
Protecting homes in certain areas is essential, especially
in hurricane-prone areas. Aluminum or steel hurricane panels
are the choice of new home builders for meeting the
requirement to install an approved hurricane protection
system for each new home. Manufactured from corrugated steel
or aluminum pieces designed to overlap each other, this
design results in an integrated and strong metal panel.
These steel or aluminum storm panels can be installed
vertically or horizontally using a top and bottom rail
lexan panels, they can
also be directly mounted to a building without a rail.
Think about what a single
hurricane storm panel can
do to protect your investment, and then multiply that level
of protection by a factor of 10 or more. Stormwise is here
to provide a superior level of protection that is unmatched
by our competitors. For more storm protection products such
as clear hurricane panels and impact-resistant glass, take
the time to browse our site and contact us with any
questions. We’re happy to help!
• Corrugated metal or
polycarbonate hurricane panels that interlock in
approximately 13-inch increments
• Simple installation
• New see-thru polycarbonate panels allow light and view
• Headers and sills, should they be used, can be removable
and stored until required
• Economical storm protection
• Can be installed with little or no architectural impact
• Meets all code requirements
• Great variety of attachment systems
• Vertical or horizontal panel installation
• Hurricane Panels can overlap
• Reduced cost
• Aluminum or Galvanized steel panels
• Heights to 12 feet
• Special sizes upon request
Storm Panels should be
• Concrete, Masonry and frame
construction with or with out lap style siding.
• Easy access to openings from outside.
• Only on the structure when in use.
• Want an economical but effective protection.
Storm Wise offers an accordion shutter
product which exceeds all building code requirements.
Click here to view more Storm Panels - view gallery